Seminar ‘Fleet-based analytics for data-driven operation and maintenance optimisation’ Ghent, 13 December
Yazzoom invites you to an afternoon seminar in Ghent on optimizing the operation and maintenance of fleets of machines by means of data analytics.
During this seminar, the R&D that has been done by Flemish research institutes over the past two years in the HYMOP project will be detailed and the possibilities for industrial valorization will be explored.
Yazzoom will demonstrate its solution for anomaly detection and analytics on machine data, called “Yanomaly”.
Please note that while Yanomaly can also be used with data from single machines, production lines or utility networks, the focus of the talks will be on machine fleets.
The agenda looks as follows:
• 13:00: Workshop welcome coffee
• 13:30: Fleet-based analytics: what, why and why now?
• 13:40: Challenges and opportunities in fleet-based analytics – How data analytics for operational optimisation and maintenance can impact your company?
• 14:00: Academic keynote : Dr. Arno Knobbe, Leiden Institute of Advanced Computer Science (liacs)
• 14:30: Industrial keynote : Dr. Peter Staar, IBM Research - Zurich
• 15:00: Coffee break with tech booths of companies and demos/posters by the HYMOP partners
• 15:30: An overview of the current state-of-the-art in fleet-based analytics for data-driven operation and maintenance optimisation based on several real-world industrial use cases
• 16:30: Future directions
• 16:45: Networking reception with tech booths of companies and demos/posters by the HYMOP partners
More details and registration: link.